References to "us," "we," "our," and/or "WeMod" mean WeMod LLC.
References to the "Web site" mean wemod.com.
References to "you," and/or "User," mean anybody who visits the Web site.
Agreement to be Bound
The Information We Collect
We collect both personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information from you. Personally-identifiable information may include your name, address, email address, and payment information.
Examples of non-personally-identifiable information we may collect from you include your IP address, the type of browser software you use when visiting our Web site and/or accessing the Services, the date and time you visit our Web site and/or Services and what pages you viewed when visiting our Web site and/or utilizing the Services.
Use of Your Information and Your Preferences
We will use your personally-identifiable information to:
- provide the services you requested;
- notify you about changes to our Web site or any services we offer or provide though it;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights;
- allow Users to communicate with each other to effect any and all transactions;
- complete your registration for the Web site and/or the Services;
- personalize your user experience;
- provide personalized display advertising, consistent with our ad vendors’ terms;
- improve our customer service;
- contact you via email or direct mail in order to send you information and updates pertaining to your use of the Web site and/or the Services;
- respond to enquiries and/or questions you send to us; and to send company news, updates, and other related information.
How to Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive marketing information, press releases or any other type of information from us, you may send us an email at email@example.com to change your preferences or follow the "unsubscribe" link provided in any email that you receive from us.
Disclosures of your Information
Your information may be used by WeMod for the purposes provided for herein. We can disclose your personal data:
- for any successors to our business;
- suppliers that process data on our behalf via our servers in New York, New York;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions in case of violations by any User;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Web site, our customers or others;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Other Web sites
Cookies & Web Beacons
To enhance your online experience, we may use "cookies" or similar technologies. Cookies are text files placed in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information; however, once you choose to furnish a site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
We, our Third-Party service providers, advertiser or our partners may also use "Web beacons" or clear .gifs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on a web page, to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a Web page. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a Web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Your California Privacy Rights
We will not share any personal data with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance. California law requires that operators of online services disclose how they respond to a Do Not Track signal. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. We do not currently respond to Do Not Track signal.
EU Users' Rights
- Your GDPR rights to be informed, to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive free information about what personal data we have obtained about you, where it is stored, for how long, for what purposes it is used, to whom it was disclosed. You have the right to require that we, without undue delay, rectify of inaccurate personal data concerning you. That means you can request we change your personal data in our records, or have you incomplete personal data completed. You have the “right to be forgotten,” i.e. to have us delete your personal information, without undue delay, if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected. However, GDPR gives us the right to refuse erasure if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for keeping your information.
GDPR gives you the right to restrict processing if any of the following applies:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal data, we will restrict processing it for a period enabling us to verify its accuracy.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose its erasure and request instead the restriction of its use.
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require us to restrict processing for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- Right to data portability. Upon request, we will provide you your personal data in our possession, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit that data to another controller if doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to object. You can object, on grounds relating your particular situation, at any time, to processing of your personal information, if based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. We will then have to stop processing, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will have to stop processing for these purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent. GDPR grants you the right to withdraw your earlier given consent, if any, to processing of your personal data at any time.
- Rights related to automated decision making. As a responsible business, we do not rely on any automated decision making, such as profiling.
We retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise permitted or required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Access to and/or Modification of Your Information
If you access the Web site or otherwise access the Services and volunteer personally-identifiable information, you may modify, update or delete such information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases. In addition, please be aware that your ability to opt out from receiving marketing and promotional materials does not change our right to contact you regarding your use of the Services.
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information on the Web site or otherwise provide Services to those persons we actually know are under the age of thirteen (13) nor is any part of the Web site or Services targeted to attract anyone under the age of thirteen (13). We request that all users of the Web site and/or Services who are under the age of thirteen (13) not disclose or provide any personally-identifiable information. If we discover that a child under thirteen (13) has provided us with personally-identifiable information, we will delete that child's personally-identifiable information from our records, unless it is necessary to retain this information for legal reasons.
We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as quickly as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of the personally-identifiable information that we collect, including utilizing SSL certificates for data encryption, PCI Scanning, S-HTTP and management-only password-secured access limited to two (2) managers; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk. Please note, that non-encrypted communication using email is not secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee data security in email communication and, therefore, recommend using physical mail for confidential information.
How to Contact Us
Updates & Effective Date